Tuesday 31 May 2011


Mapage

Hello :)

So i spent the whole day yesterday sifting through a vintage world atlas that my mum found for me. There are some amazing things in it and I couldn't help but recycle the pages into something new and use-able!




The first two pictures feature the recycled map 'star book' - perfect to use as a travel journal/notebook/sketchbook. The inside paper has been folded using traditional origami methods :) Two online at the moment - Switzerland & South East Asia. The bottom picture shows small pocket notebooks with maps as the covers - bound with hemp string. Available in sets of 4! You can find them in my Etsy shop :)

My mind is going mental with new things to make so I'm off to go and craft it up!
What is everyone crafting today?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment