Friday 25 March 2011

Sun!

I feel like I have been a bad bad blogger! I've been doing extra shifts at work recently so haven't had the time. I have a bit more free time in the next few weeks so hopefully I'll be on here a bit more...

I've set myself a task. One book a day. At least. I know i could do a lot more, even in the small amount of time I have when I'm not working. The actual sewing doesn't take a particularly long amount of time. It's just the case of folding, cutting, punching holes. I think I have more than enough different books and stationary to do a market stall. Now its just preparing price tags, table cloths and working out what I am going to use to display it all! I think a gander around some markets and small shops will help me decide what the best way to display everything is.

I've been experimenting with different materials recently, working out what I can recycle and use for my books and I am currently designing a range of wedding stationary. Guest books, cd/dvd folios etc...


I have the entire weekend off and the weather in Bristol has been amazing the past week so hopefully me and my cat can sit in the garden in the sun and I can make books all day! Ahhhhh. Wouldn't that be just peachy?


I haven't had the time to take pictures of some of the new stuff I've been making. As soon as I get the chance I'll post them on here :)




Have a lovely weekend!


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment