Wednesday 23 February 2011

!!!


Wellllll! I've spent most of today applying to be a trader at some of the summer festivals. Sidmouth Folk Week & Secret Garden Party. I have a feeling I left it a little late to be doing it this year as the deadlines are very close but oh well, it gives me good practice for next year when I'll applying to sell all over the place! It's all very exciting. And my business cards have arrived (i'll post some pictures of them when I get the chance as they are dead good!) and I have near enough everything I need to send stuff out in the post. It's just a case now of making making making before my first market stall. Eeeeek.

I am planning a trip away somewhere - anywhere - so that I can finally have an excuse to get my holga out. I'm interested in making prints from my pictures and using them to create a new line of books. I'm not sure how well it will work out but I'll give it a go! I work best when I have a theme to work from so I need to go somewhere, where my theme will fit in. I'm thinking something around - signage/old/left behind/decaying. I'll have a think about it...

I'm really up for collaborating with different artists and using prints (or originals) of their paintings/drawings/sketches. So if there's anyone out there who is up for it please do get in touch. 


Bit of a rant, apologies.

Taaa xo

No comments:

Post a Comment