Wednesday 16 February 2011

INSPIRATIONS...


Brighton! Ahh, a vintage mecca! So many amazing vintage shops, thrift shops & flea markets I was spoilt for choice. There was so much that I wanted that I ended up picking up only one thing. - A collection of vintage BEANO comics. They are in amazing vintage condition & they have really inspired me.


They are small books, measuring 4" square! But with 60 pages of thick artist drawing paper they feel and look quite chunky. Hopefully be in my Etsy shop soon! :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've also managed to find the time to take loads of pictures of some of the things I have been making. Now that I've got that out the way I can finally start listing my stuff. I've got business cards (mini cards off moo.com) that should arrive in the next day or so, so now I need to fill my market application form out and send it off. I've been looking into different craft markets/fairs around the South West and there are a lot coming up. My aim is to have much more free time (....!!!) by the summer and do as many craft markets as possible...






No comments:

Post a Comment