Thursday 4 August 2011

Recycling :)

So I have I've had a huge stack of paper cut offs from sketchbooks I've made and bits of comics and maps cluttering up my desk so I though I'd make some use out of them and I made these cute little accordion books! 


Theres vintage beano comics and maps from a vintage world atlas. Each book measures approx 4cm x 10.5cm and the inner paper is quality drawing paper. There are 14 pages to use and each measures 3.7cm x 10.5cm They are tiny books, perfect to carry around with you, draw in, write in or stick photographs/pictures in!

They will be listed in my Etsy shop very soon! :)



I also received these amazing ORANGE vintage bingo cards in the post the other day. They are bigger than the other cards so will make a really great hefty sketchbook or guest book or even a photo album!






I've been toying with the idea for a while now about making some packs for people to make their own notebooks. Accordion/concertina books or soft small Japanese stab bound books would be good as they can made quite easily with written instructions. What do you think? I'll probably make a pack and give it to someone I know and see how they get on first before I sell them...


Have a crafty Thursday :) 


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment