Monday 25 October 2010


The Paper Garden
Almost up and running!


Well! After months of planning and being busy organizing things, I've finally set up camp with a blog and with a website and online shop currently in the making, The Paper Garden is so close to being up and running for business!
After months of brainstorming for the perfect books and many hours spent at my little desk, I have produced a new range of handmade books and crafty gifts that will soon be up for sale in my online shop! I also hope to have finished a range products ready just in time for Christmas!

check out my brand new line of books...


Photobucket


Photobucket

The covers for these books are made from vintage sliding bingo boards! They are chunky books, measuring approx 6.5" x 8" and are filled with bright white drawing paper. A perfect artist sketchbook!



If you are interested in any books on here or on my facebook page you can contact me on : thepapergarden@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment